Welcome to Followspyro and its affiliates (referred to as “ Followspyro,” “us,” or “we”). Trust is a cornerstone of our mission at Followspyro. We are committed to gaining and maintaining your trust by following a core set of privacy principles:
2. Types Of Information We Collect
When you use Followspyro, we collect a few different types, or “categories,” of information. This information generally falls within three broad categories: (a) the information you provide to us, (b) the information we collect automatically when you use our services, and (c) information we obtain from other sources. We describe this information and the primary purpose for which it is used, below. The full description of how we use the personal information we collect is also provided below.
Information You Provide To Us
Followspyro collects the information you provide to us, including:
- Registration Information. When you register for certain services, and complete an application form, we sometimes ask you for your name, email address, and any preferences that you may have (e.g., which newsletters you would like to receive). We use this to provide access to certain Followspyro Services, personalize them, and remember your preferences.
- Information You Post on the Followspyro. We collect personal information from you when you provide or post information to our Services, including your user name, comments, likes, interests, status, pictures, and references to your online presence. We make this information available to others, as you request.
- Correspondence You Send Us. When you contact us directly by emailing us or providing feedback, comments, or suggestions on programs and other activities, we may collect the information you provide as part of your correspondence to Us. We use this to provide services to you and to learn about your interests and concerns.
- Information You Provide About Others. Sometimes, you may provide information about others — for example, to refer a friend to certain Followspyro Services. We use this to make Followspyro Services available to the people you refer.
- Information you Provide Offline. You might also provide personal information to us in person.
- Media. If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Information Collected Automatically Through Cookies and Other Online Tracking Technologies
We and our service providers operating on our behalf, other businesses who collect information on our pages, may automatically collect or receive certain information associated with you and/or your device(s) as part of your use of the Followspyro through device-based tracking technologies such as cookies, pixels, tags, beacons, scripts or other technology. For more information about cookies visit our Cookies Policy page. The information we collect automatically includes geolocation data, such as (a) information that identifies the precise location of your mobile device (when you agree to allow an app to collect this) and (b) your IP address, which may be used to estimate your approximate location. We use this information to ensure that Followspyro works properly and to deliver customized content and advertising, including personalized ads, to you.
- Log files. Like many other Web sites, Followspyro makes use of log files. These files merely log visitors to the site usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of the hosting service’s analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any personally identifiable information
Information We Obtain From Other Sources
Followspyro collects information about you from other sources, such as publicly available databases and other third parties that have the right to share your personal information. The categories of information we get from these other sources include:
- Contact information, such as name, the email address used to contact you;
- Demographic data, such as age, gender, and income level, are used to customize content and advertising, and learn about our audiences;
- Activity and usage information, including information about your interests, purchase behavior, and other navigation data, such as websites visited and advertisements viewed or clicked on, used to customize content and advertising;
- Publicly-observed data, such as activities on blogs, videos, and other online postings used to customize content and advertising;
- Account and profile data from third-party sources. If you access third-party social networking services (e.g., Facebook, Twitter) through a Followspyro Service, or if you access a Followspyro Service through one of these services, we may receive your username and password for those services and other information available about you or collected from you on those services, used to customize content and advertising and learn about our audiences and the popularity of our content.
3. How We Use The Information We Collect
- Make Followspyro available to you, verify your identity when you log in, and remember your account settings.
- Respond to questions or concerns about your Followspyro Services, and send you alerts and important updates about your account or the Followspyro Services.
- Send you updates and other offers, promotions, or updates for our products and services or the products and services of our advertising partners.
- Provide content recommendations tailored to your tastes.
- Verify delivery and track performance of an advertising campaign and ensure that an ad is only delivered when a real person is visiting the site and that the same users don’t see the same ads too frequently.
- Provide you with personalized advertising on some of the Followspyro Services based on your online activity.
4. How We Share Your Information
- Within the Followspyro Services. Where permitted by law, we may share information we collect about you so that we can provide you with information about products and services that might interest you.
- Regulators, Courts, Law Enforcement, and Other Governmental Authorities. We may disclose information about our users, including contact information, to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal processes, and other law enforcement measures, and to comply with other legal obligations. There may be circumstances where the law requires us to disclose the information, or where disclosure is required to prevent a risk to health or safety, or for law enforcement purposes.
- Authorized Service Providers. We share your contact information with vendors who help us with specialized services, including customer support, email and text message deployment, analytics, marketing, suppression list management, and data processing. These Service Providers are allowed to use your contact information to help us provide our services and not for any other purpose.
- Audience Measurement Services. We share your information with audience measurement companies like Comscore and Nielsen which help us and other websites measure and understand the audiences that view our content.
- Video Viewing Behavior. Consistent with applicable law, we may share your video viewing behavior with third parties including advertising companies, analytics partners, and social media sites.
5. Managing Your Information And Privacy Choices
You have certain options and rights related to the information we collect and how that information is used. While we must continue to collect and store certain information that is required to allow you to take advantage of certain features and services offered on Followspyro or to comply with legal, financial, or other operational or regulatory requirements, your options for managing your information and privacy choices include:
- You can review and update your registration information through your account settings.
- You can opt out of receiving emails or text messages from particular Followspyro Services by following the instructions contained in any such message or by contacting us directly through your account settings.
- You can deactivate web push notifications by changing the notification settings on your device for mobile and account settings for the web.
- How long we retain your data If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. ..For users who register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
- What rights do you have over your data? If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- You can always contact us by going to our contact page If you ask us to shut down your account or delete your information, we will disable your account within a reasonable period subject to any agreement between you and us.
We are committed to protecting your information. We have adopted commercially reasonable technical, administrative, and physical procedures to help protect your information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, and alteration. Please note that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We want you to feel confident using Followspyro Services but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
7. Privacy Protection For Children
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Followspyro does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian believes that Followspyro has in its database the personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately, and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
8. Third Party Websites And Services
You should consult the respective privacy policies of these third-party ad servers for more detailed information on their practices as well as for instructions about how to opt out of certain practices.
Mediavine Programmatic Advertising (Ver 1.1)
The Website works with Mediavine to manage third-party interest-based advertising appearing on the Website. Mediavine serves content and advertisements when you visit the Website, which may use first and third-party cookies. A cookie is a small text file which is sent to your computer or mobile device (referred to in this policy as a “device”) by the web server so that a website can remember some information about your browsing activity on the Website.
First party cookies are created by the website that you are visiting. A third-party cookie is frequently used in behavioral advertising and analytics and is created by a domain other than the website you are visiting. Third-party cookies, tags, pixels, beacons and other similar technologies (collectively, “Tags”) may be placed on the Website to monitor interaction with advertising content and to target and optimize advertising. Each internet browser has functionality so that you can block both first and third-party cookies and clear your browser’s cache. The “help” feature of the menu bar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to receive notification of new cookies, how to disable existing cookies and how to clear your browser’s cache. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information at All About Cookies.
Without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of the Website content and features. Please note that rejecting cookies does not mean that you will no longer see ads when you visit our Site. In the event you opt-out, you will still see non-personalized advertisements on the Website.
The Website collects the following data using a cookie when serving personalized ads:
- IP Address
- Operating System type
- Operating System version
- Device Type
- Language of the website
- Web browser type
- Email (in hashed form)
Mediavine Partners (companies listed below with whom Mediavine shares data) may also use this data to link to other end user information the partner has independently collected to deliver targeted advertisements. Mediavine Partners may also separately collect data about end users from other sources, such as advertising IDs or pixels, and link that data to data collected from Mediavine publishers in order to provide interest-based advertising across your online experience, including devices, browsers and apps. This data includes usage data, cookie information, device information, information about interactions between users and advertisements and websites, geolocation data, traffic data, and information about a visitor’s referral source to a particular website. Mediavine Partners may also create unique IDs to create audience segments, which are used to provide targeted advertising.
If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices to opt-in or opt-out of this data collection, please visit National Advertising Initiative opt out page. You may also visit Digital Advertising Alliance website and Network Advertising Initiative website to learn more information about interest-based advertising. You may download the AppChoices app at Digital Advertising Alliance’s AppChoices app to opt out in connection with mobile apps, or use the platform controls on your mobile device to opt out.
For specific information about Mediavine Partners, the data each collects and their data collection and privacy policies, please visit Mediavine Partners.
10. Community Guidelines
We’ve put together a set of universal guidelines that we believe the community can benefit from and moderators can adopt. Our goal is to ensure that this set of guidelines is easy to understand and widely applicable to any community on Disqus. It’s not meant to be comprehensive, but rather focusing on the most commonly shared principles we believe are critical for setting a foundation in a community to enable it to thrive.
Keep it civil [Don’t be a jerk]
We’re going to get into the thick of a lot of heated discussions and that’s okay. These discussions often entail topics that we all personally care a lot about and will passionately defend. But for discussions to thrive here, we need to remember to criticize ideas, not people.
- So, remember to avoid:
- Responding to a post’s tone instead of its actual content.
- knee-jerk contradiction
Comments that we find to be hateful, inflammatory, or harassing may be removed. If you don’t have something nice to say about another user, don’t say it. Treat others the way you’d like to be treated.
There are a lot of discussions that happen every day on Disqus. Before joining in a discussion, browse through some of the most recent and active discussions happening in the community, especially if you’re new there.
If you are not sure your post adds to the conversation, think over what you want to say and try again later.
Always strive to add value to every interaction and discussion you participate in.
Keep it tidy
Help make moderators’ lives easier by taking a moment to ensure that what you’re about to post is in the right place. That means:
Explore the page to find the appropriate channel for your topic don’t cross-post the same thing multiple times review any specific posting guidelines for the community: some communities such as a movie community may have specific rules regarding spoilers.
Check if another active discussion on your topic has already been posted
If you see something, say something Moderators are at the forefront of combatting spam, mediating disputes, and enforcing community guidelines, and, so are you.
If you see an issue, contact the moderators if possible or flag any comments for review. If you believe someone has violated the Basic Rules, report it to Disqus by flagging the user’s profile.
Looking for the old Channel Rules?
- Stay On-topic
- No Self-promotion
A discussion or comment that contains only a link to your blog, a product, or your article on another site will almost always be removed.
Choose Your (Curse) Words Wisely
Comments that contain profanity are automatically held for moderator review before being posted. Depending on the context of the comment, it may be removed. Profanity used to insult, antagonize, or inflame will always be removed.
Don’t Be a Jerk
Personal attacks and harassment will not be tolerated. Sexist, racist, misogynist, homophobic, and broad, offensive generalizations about groups of people are simply not allowed. Comments or discussions written intentionally to provoke will also be removed.
We currently only support English-only discussions on Disqus channels. Non-English comments and discussions will be removed.